Schnitzel with Noodles
These are a few of my favorite things (this week):
1. Recycled Makeup:
2. Love: you know you’re man loves you (if you’re with a man) when you replace the body wash and realize that he has been using that lavender body wash you bought in bulk 3 months ago without even one word of complaint. Why did I decide to buy lavender if we were sharing? I don’t know, sometimes I’m a jerk. Maybe he likes lavender…or maybe he really likes sharing a shower with me 🙂
3. Jillian Michaels: Okay, I don’t really like her DVD (sorry). But I did both the level 1 and level 2 of her yoga meltdown today. I don’t love it but I DO love that all the warrior poses and balance poses are getting easier for me (time to step up the game) my bulked up legs used to burn like craz-balls.
4. Yoga: I remember not that long ago when I felt like yoga didn’t count as “fitness”. It wasn’t good enough I could do my own training and add on yoga if I had time. Now, 180˚ later, the reason I don’t really like Jillian Michaels yoga is because it’s a workout trying to burn calories. That cheapens my fitness and spiritual experience (my personal experience may be different from yours and that’s okay! we’re unique like snowflakes or tattoos!). I’m not doing yoga to wear skinnier jeans (although I’d never turn that down yo) or to feel like I made JM proud. I’m genuinely starting to love the practice of yoga, building my physical and mental endurance and balance and lengthening my body. Weird!
5. Chamomile Tea: Vanilla (Chamomile, Mint) Sleepytime Tea is my jam!
6. Pink!: I’m enjoying trying to find anything buried deep in my closet or suitcases (or boxes, lets be honest) that’s pink for my new “team”! I want to Sweat Pink everyday!
5. Dan: he’s my jam too 🙂