Happy Date Nights look like this! I’m a lucky girl – dinner out with my man and Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I even spilled red wine on myself 🙂 It wouldn’t be a date if I didn’t knock something over. Good laugh, good company, great Skittles and diet coke. I even wore non workout clothes and heels!
Today was a glorious rest day for me, I spent the whole day with Dan’s mom – we went to an easy body balance (mostly yoga) class at the gym, coffee afterwards, she treated me to a fabulous massage, lunch out at the mall and shopping! I’m afraid I was face down in a sale rack until 6pm or so! So great.
So I’m taking a rest day from fitness blogging and doing the survey thing just for kicks:
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
breakfast w/dan, dance classes, movie night in!
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- Grey’s Anatomy (yup I’m dark and twisty)
I’m so not current on anything though, I have been out of the country watching seasons of dvd’s so I’m about 3 years behind the rest of the world
Depends. I’m not great at picture taking but I want to get better. I’m awkward when pictures are taken of me but I like trying anyway – its about even I guess. Even when I’ve done fitness or dance modeling, I feel terribly awkward during the shoot but I love the pictures that come out!
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter, who would it be?
Giada De Laurentiis – she’s beautiful, successful, always looks glowingly happy and is a mother and professional. I want to soak up the goodness. Plus I’d let her make the lunch reservations…
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- Carrots & Hummus
- frozen grapes
- jellybeans (or chocolate chips)
- chips & guacamole / salsa
Not yet, but one day there will be a dog. Again.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- Macbook Pro
- notebook & pen
isn’t weird that I’ve pretty comfortably lived without a cell phone for over 2 months?
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- diet coke (I know I know)
- red wine
12) Do you have children?
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I’m outgoing, now 🙂
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
my sense of balance. My dancing would be ten times better if I had better balance. And I intend to prove that.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Tough one! I love Ellen Page and Hilary Swank and Actors I’d have to go with Liam Neeson and make fun of me if you will but I love Leonardo DiCaprio
jumped back on the treadmill and forced myself to be a runner again 🙂 It’s been a pretty chill week actually
19) List three of your talents.
- Performing – I’m a performer through and through, give me some choreography or a script or a stage and I’ll get it done
- Physicality – I’m clearly not the best runner but there’s never been a sport or physical activity I couldn’t pick up. I build muscle like it’s my job
- Retaining Details – I am really good at remembering information (unless it’s where my phone or car keys are, dur)
20) What is your greatest attribute?
Motivation. I’m a motivated bitch. I get frustrated when I don’t have defined goals but you’ll never catch me sitting around waiting for something to happen. I’m always doing, I don’t need outside motivation for some reason. I have internal motivation in spades.
Oh and random but I just checked out Tone It Up. Might try the ab workout tomorrow. Might be like Bodyrock.tv. I have so many options on non running days now with the Visual Impact workouts, Bodyrock, Yoga and Tone It Up. I think I’ll have muscle confusion down pat. Or muscle dyslexia. We shall see 🙂