Posted by Coco
I don’t have much to say yet today so I’m going to give you a fast five list:
1. I didn’t workout yesterday, I took it as a rest day. After work today dan and I grabbed a late lunch so now I’m starting to think about what I want to do for an evening workout… I’ll let you know. I’m thinking a run
2. A friend of mine is turning 22 soon and wants a red velvet cake. After searching for places to get one here in Singapore (few and far between) we decided it might be best to just make one. So I’m planning to use this recipe from Honey and Soy. I’ll let you know how that goes too!
3. While I was grocery shopping on Tuesday I found a gluten free flour that wasn’t so high priced I didn’t give it a second look. I bought it thinking of trying out the dough balls and maybe some shaped sugar cookies with it…
4. I also found a gingerbread cookie mix (not gluten free) and decided to drink wine while whipping up chocolate chip gingerbread cookies and watching Grey’s Anatomy. This was a recipe for de-lightfulness (and possibly drunkeness, but, er, you know)
5. I really want to get a Polar watch or a Garmin so I can train. Any suggestions??