I have always loved Friday’s! Not only was it always the end of the school week, pizza night while I was growing up, the night we could stay up later and have sleep overs and the night before soccer practice (yay!), but I was born on a Friday night… telling, no? So it’s like my birth-day every weekend 🙂 and even when I became a professional performer and Friday’s became like, Tuesday’s or this week it’s my Wednesday, Friday was still my special favorite. I love working as a performer and so Friday night shows are my favorites over Sunday Matinee’s, Thursday’s workweek crowd and Saturday’s.
As a Friday lover, it’s fitting then to do Friday Favorites and I have a lot of faves every week:
1. Green Monster! I finally tried making one of these yesterday morning and it was a win 🙂 If you don’t know what they are, check out Angela’s website at Oh She Glows to meet the woman behind the Green Monster. In mine? 3/4 cup soya bean milk, 1 tblsp chia seeds, 1 tsp spirulina, 1 tsp barley/chlorella/greens (powder), 1/2 scoop gnc protein powder (chocolate), frozen banana’s, frozen spinach. Um, it was amazing. My goal is to up the amount of fruit and veg in it so that I’m packing in the nutrients early in the day.
2. Random sightings in Asia… I give you, buddha nap time!
3. um, the Ab Wheel. I brought to work yesterday and cranked out twenty reps before my cardio. Then ten reps in a rush before going on set. I didn’t feel much and when Dan asked me what I thought about it I replied that it remains to be seen! I woke up this morning and “saw” and felt. I. Am. Sore. Go Ab Wheel Go! My new favorite portable ab machine 🙂 Check out this website for some instructions and a video or you can just google it, there’s a ton of info out there. Of course I got the idea from Rusty at Fitness Black Book. I’ve been following him for a while and purchased his Vacation Body Blueprint a year ago. Now I have his Ab Blueprint and the ab wheel is featured so I thought I’d give it a go!
4. MY NEW SHOES!!! Look, you can even wear them with a skirt!
5. Dan. He’s always my favorite. He reads my blogs, teaches me about footy, and reminds me that I’m strong and talented and beautiful – daily. He’s definitely my favorite. Plus, he just brought me home a lollipop the size of my head. Now he’s definitely my favorite 🙂