Pictures of Last nights Debauchery
It started with a long day at work, then dinner (tapas!!) and sangria with the girls, then coffee and two cakes that I tried to share with D, he helped and then I DEVOURED.
This morning, post indulgence, I am cranky, tired and bloated. So I’m going to write a list of things I’m SUPER grateful for today!! Here it goes:
1. today I have the whole day off of work
2. I started the morning with D who happens to be my favorite person in the whole world.
3. While my experience in Singapore has brought a lot of disappointment I am certain I have met the proverbial “love of my life” and being here allowed not only that but the ability to spend quality time AND a large quantity of time with him in this crucial beginning period.
4. I had time to grocery shop for some vital vegan neccessities to have on hand
5. I get to take a nap now, then go for a long run…
6. Then end my day at the movies (which I haven’t attended in a long while) Dizzle let me pick the movie as he has to work today and so I decided the action film “Priest” would fufill my needs – Paul Bettany, Cam Gigantic (or however you spell his name), special effects and good versus evil… PERFECT
and I’ve really been enjoying these blogs. The writers are really inspiring to me as they’re gorgeous, fit, not on diets and have raging sweet tooths like mine. One is vegan! They’re runners, writers and all in relationships (ie. sharing their cooking and habits with partners) ENJOY
Pics of my make up at work, the girls at Octapas, my dessert feast ;), the lizard/mini croc we saw outside today and Diz and I post breakfast this morning… sigh